- Attracts, motivates and retains quality staff
- Easier To Implement At Your Own Pace – Save time on planning an effective curriculum
- Improves outcomes for children and behaviour in the classroom
- Cost can be covered 100% by LDCPD Programme Funding
- (No out of pocket expense for centre owners/directors)
- Includes Convenient, Step By Step Online Training & Workbooks
- Proven To Improve Quality Areas 1, 5, 6 & 7 of the National Quality Standard
- Loved By Children, Parents & Educators Across Australia
- Improves Centre Occupancy Rates and Business Bottom Line
- Each Module Is Clearly Linked to One of the Seven Areas Of The NQS Assessment Ratings (So you can focus on improving specific areas as you need.)
- More Affordable Than Ever
Over the last 10 years the Bonkers Beat Music Program has become Australia’s leading music program for childcare centres. As demand has grown we have slightly changed the format to include more online resources and group face-to-face training workshops so we have been able to make it even more affordable and offer more licenses.
Program creator Galina Zenin is a qualified early childhood educator and professional musician. This means all Bonkers Beat songs are written based on sound music fundamentals, which is why they are so easy to remember, fun to learn and “addictive” for young children.
Our cutting edge program has been featured on…
Channel 9’s Today Show, Playhouse Disney and Radio Stations…
As Well As Numerous Industry Publications, Magazines and Local Newspapers…
Early Childhood Education Conferences in Australia and Around the World…
Bonkers Beat Delivers Outstanding Results For Children, Educators and Owners
The Bonkers Beat Program continues to deliver outstanding results for childcare centre owners, educators and children. As you’ll see below, parents absolutely love the positive impact the Bonkers Beat Music Program is having on their children…
Benefits For Centre Owners & Educators…
- Motivate and retain staff members by providing a simple framework to achieve your desired outcomes
- Improve your centre’s performance and NQS assessment ratings by applying the modules that specifically relate to each of the 7 National Quality Standard areas and 5 learning outcomes of EYLF
- Utilise LDCPD Programme Funds on a practical program that delivers proven results and comes with a risk-free guarantee. No out of pocket expense for centre owners
- Improve the quality of service and long term development results for kids and parents
- Save money on expensive one-day seminars, music workshops and courses that never get implemented or provide a real return on investment
- Boost parent involvement, participation and satisfaction with your centre by providing resources for kids to take home and enjoy with their families
- Improve the flow of day-to-day activities by utilising dedicated transitional songs
- Boost child development and improve focus and behaviour in the classroom
- Enjoy 12 month support and personal mentorship so you always have someone to help you grow and improve your centre
- All educators receive full training and support materials to ensure 100% confidence in implementing the program, which can be a major issue when trying to introduce new programs into your centre
- Access to complete online membership area and private Facebook group to connect with other centres and program mentors in a community environment
- Benefit from this easy, structured and proven effective method of delivering music programs in your centre
- Improve your occupancy & retention rates by offering this “In Demand” educational program
Benefits For Children and Parents…
- Improve self-esteem, confidence and social skills by working as a team to play the songs
- Strengthen relationship between children, parents and educators by using the same resources to improve child development in class and at home
- Develop better learning and memory abilities
- Engage children in daily activities, improve focus and behaviour
- Improve early cognitive development, math and reading skills
- Develop leadership and critical thinking skills
- Increase vocabulary and communication skills
- Encourage creativity
- Create a more enjoyable educational experience
- Get children ready for a smooth transition to school
What some educators, owners and directors say…
"Hi Galina, I work at Jigsaw childcare, I am currently on maternity leave, but I never go a day without playing the Bonkers Beat CD’s at home for my 2 year old son who is still attending Jigsaw. He had just moved into the bigger room about 2 months ago. Since moving into the bigger room and participating in the Bonkers program I have found a huge change in his development skills thanks to the program. He is talk so much more and very clearly, He sings along and does the dance moves to the songs at home. I know the Bonkers Beat program well as I have done with all the children when I was working. It’s so different to see it from a parents’ point of view rather than an educator, I loved participating in the program and teaching it to the children at work but it amazes me on how much my son’s development has changed in such a short time. It has made me love the program that much more and I thank you :)”- Lauryn Kotas
“…As a Director I have seen the amazing positive impact the Bonkers Beat Music Program has on children from diverse backgrounds. The Bonkers Beat Music program has embraced children where English is there second language and helped them discover and communicate in a new language. Bonkers Beat Music is a universal language which all children and their families can enjoy.”- Danielle Allen, Former Director, ABC Forest Hill
“Galina must surely be one of Melbourne’s most important educators.”- Jenny Mathers, Head of Music, St Catherine’s School
If you would really like to take your centre to the next level, we will even throw in our complete Bonkers Gym Wellbeing Program.
This innovative and unique program, which consists of yoga, meditation, breathing exercises, relaxation, stretches, sensory walk and many other practical tools will help you and children to connect with themselves, with society and with the planet.
Yoga promotes physical strength, flexibility, body awareness, balance and mental focus. It is a non-competitive activity, which, when taught in a fun way, is sure to be of great benefit to every child!
Meditation is a fantastic way to increase children’s focus and concentration and to reduce stress and anxiety. It helps build self-esteem and confidence, encourages children’s imagination, creativity and has positive consequences that will last a lifetime.
- 'Yoga with Bonkers the Monkey’ CD & ‘Meditation with Bonkers the Monkey’ CD
- Teacher’s Operation Manual for ‘Bonkers Gym’ Wellbeing Program
- Yoga poses from ‘Yoga with Bonkers the Monkey’ Cards – PDF Files
- Access to Online Video Recordings of yoga poses from ‘Yoga with Bonkers the Monkey’ CD
- ‘Welcome a New Day’ Routine, which consists of stretches, positive affirmations, sensory walk, bonding exercises and much more…
Educational resources are an integral part of the Bonkers Gym Program, so each family can enjoy wellbeing routines at home with their children.
This Limited Opportunity Won’t Last! We only have a limited number of licences available in each state and they are selling fast. If you want to see how the Bonkers Beat Program can help you to …
- Motivate and engage your staff
- Save you and your educators time and money by providing clear framework to improve your NQS Rating
- Connect with children and their parents
- Give your centre a distinct and in demand market advantage
P.S. Remember our 100% risk free guarantee means you can try our program without any risk.
P.P.S. For 2-8 year old children there is no other integrated music program that offers educational, catchy, fun and original music, written by a professional musician. That’s why Bonkers Beat is like no other music program you’ll find available anywhere in the world.